Lucy Loo chilling at home

I'm back folks!  It was a super quiet day... I was feeling so so... still pretty tired... I guess that I really do need the extra time to rest... but I'm not used to it... I'm used to being well and on top of things lol

Anyway, I'm here tonight to share with you a little card that I did with Lucy Loo chilling at home from The East wind they are still only 1$$$$ so you really really should hurry up and get them all... just saying... this sale will not keep on forever!!!

So here's my little card with her.  I just love the Sassyness!!! And yesterday was purple... tonight it's pink! Only with this digi can I do that... I think she could carry those hair colors no problem!!!  This is one of those cards that I followed a sketch... and well... there's sooooo many layers... lol I lost count!!!

The paper is from DCWV - Premium pack.  I used my nesting ovals by quickuts.  The image and sentiments were fussy cut.  The ribbon was with a gift that I got!!! Love to reuse!

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The fabulous sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Here's the sketch that I followed


And here's the great set of sentiment from Create with TLC from which I used this:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Smeared and smudged - sketchy challenge
  2. Left of center challenges - Cute or creepy... cute with an attitude?!? :)
  3. Come and get it challenge - Make it girly - Well... my teenage daughter thought it was just perfect :) So thinking it's teenage girly :)  And yes... looks like their attitude lol
That's it for tonight!!! I will see you tomorrow with a blog hop!!! You will not want to miss this :)

I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is perfect for Lucy! I think you really get my drawing Vicky! Awesome job! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card and your coloring is amazing, I like her hair! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Vicky! Love the pink and black and that sentiment is fabulous. I need to do one like this for a teenage granddaughter!! I may have to CASE all those layers. I have an idea in mind and it would be perfect with this design sketch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card, and thank you for joining us over at the LOC challenge blog with it :) I LOVE the pink hair! Rachel , LOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully done card, super cute image & love your design!

    Good to see you join us for the CAGI Challenge, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, I must have missed this one in the sale!!! lol Another fabulous card Vicky! Thanks again for sharing at LOC! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10