Six sided sampler

Ok so I'm part of this group on FB called the Inky Froggies and they are having a great ATC swap.  But you have to use some Stampin up product.  This time around the theme is New!  That's pretty easy for me since I'm new to stampin up product!  I just got some before the holidays.  And so I'm using the great set Six sided sampler.  I had seen a tutorial on FB done with this great set as well as the hexagon punch and really wanted to use it as well!  So this is why I purchased it.  Very versatile set.

I also wanted to play at Wicked wednesday atc.  I try to play over there as much as possible and missed the last week... So this week the theme is friendship so this is the perfect time to use my stamps to make something in that theme!!!  I needed to make 9!!!  So pretty long process lol  Here's the look at the lot!


I used some paper from My family - Fancy pants design a 12x12 sheet since I had a lot needed...  I used Brocade blue, night of navy and brilliant blue inks from Stampin up!  I had purchased those ink pads way back from a fellow crafter that was letting go of her stuff (wave hello to Beth if you are reading this) and well I wasn't using them because they were in boxes... so I got the stampin up rack which is fabulous!!!  And now I'm using them!!!  I added some bling from my stash.  I distressed the edge of the DP with my Tim Holtz distresser.

Here's a closer look at one.  I raised the my friend hexagon with some foam
That's it for this little ATC.  Long process to make all 9 but I'm liking the look.

I'm entering this in the Wicked wednesday atc challenge for the theme friendship.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful ATC's Vicky and what lucky friends you have, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and design. Well done on the whole set

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10