Little oriental card - Sympathy

Hello everyone!  Not a too good day... went to work 1/2 day and then went home with the intention of logging back on... but then by the time I got home I wasn't feeling so well... and well the temperature was back :( So I decided to take a short nap and work afterwards to realize that it was 5pm...and I had slept the entire afternoon!!!!

Guess I'll try to make it up tomorrow!!!  I'm here to share with you a fast little card that had to be made last weekend as a colleague of mine lost his FIL :(  And I didn't have any French Sympathy cards already made.  So I decided to make one with an Asian flair to be able to enter it in the Mark's Finest paper oriental sketch challenge.  I've been trying to win their fab set all month lol :)
The paper is from Serenity Collection by Bobunny.  I used my large and small as well as my deckled rectangles from Spellbinder.  I added a little flower from BBP.

Here's a closer look at the digi.
I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Mark's finest paper - Sketch
  2. Make my Monday - Eastern Promise
  3. Time4scrap - New year Chinese - the inspiration is Asian
That's it for this post... I have one more coming up.

Hugs



Comments

  1. Beautiful card; love the background paper. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the black & white digi. Thanks for playing along at Time 4 Scrap. Be sure to check out this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, I love the paper, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this very lovely Oriental card.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card, Vicky, and a lovely oriental feel. Great paper choice for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Vicky and love the colours and paper you chose.
    Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10