Ho ho ho

Well it's been forever since there was a post here ;o)  The last one being on Tuesday!  Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas.  Mine was... you could say interesting lol

I took down our tree this morning so all trace of Christmas is out of my house now ;o)  And took my Christmas cards out.  The handmade ones are going to be stored.  But I had a little purchased one that I thought was really cute and I remembered Hazel making a bunch of cards last year recycled from old cards!  I thought this would be a great opportunity to make one as well.

So here's my card with a little image from a Papyrus card.

The paper is from Nordic Holiday by Basic grey.  I used my brand new Label 31 from spellbinder got them as a gift from my mom ;)  The little snowflake were a gift from my stepmom.  And I added some bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the cute image with the great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I really love all the sparkle in that image!

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Brown sugar challenge - Winter
  2. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Merry Christmas
  3. Basic grey challenges - Anything goes
  4. Lil red wagon - Merry Christmas
That's it for this post!  Hope you had a fabulous Friday!  I'm hoping to be back tomorrow ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Nice to see you back posting Vicky. Great card as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Wintery Card, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to reuse those cards! Thanks for sharing it at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to reuse cards! Thanks for sharing it at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to recycle that image. Glad to hear that you are cleaned up. Since I didn't put up any decorations this year, too glued to the blog and everything surrounding it, there isn't too much to do except of course unpack which will take me three months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to recycle....I love this card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10