Rudolph

Hello everyone!!!  I'm here to share with you a little card that I made using one of the fantastic images from Mi Ran for those of you that do FB you can also see her stuff here.  She really makes the most awesome digis!!!!  And I played this time with the great Rudolph

I thought she was just adorable and soooo much fun to color!!!

The paper is from Bobunny - Mistletoe.  I purchased it at Stamp and Create!  Just love that store for the papers, great prices!!!  Much better than here in my local store...  I used my MS border punch.  The corner was done using my Cheery Lynn die - Lace Corner Deco F .  I also used my Impression obsession die 100F for the snowflakes.  I added a bunch of little pearls and one was just perfect for her little nose!!!  I put a ribbon from my stash as well.

Here's a closer look at the coloring done with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was just perfect for this!!!
I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering in the following challenges:

  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Lexis creations - Christmas
  3. Little claires designs - Christmas theme
  4. Time 4 scrap - All I want for Christmas
That's it for today!!!  I'm hoping that I will be back today... that's depending on the day I guess lol.  Big Hello to my latest followers!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. She's absolutely adorable, Vicky! Love how you have colored her and your die cuts are fabulous! Great design! :) Just became your newest follower!
    Jackie
    Please click here to join in my Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I don't know how you do it, hun, you make so many cards, this is stunning, another fabulous image hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how incredibly sweet and delightful!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the digi, papers and all the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image Vicky and papers .
    Thank you for joining us at Lexis
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the added bling and layout.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fab and fun card Vicky! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lexis - good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how far behind I am on visiting my favorite blogs! Will I ever get caught up? Too much time spent on Thanksgiving baking, I guess. :-D What fantastic paper with those wide, candy cane stripes! Wonderful snowflakes and your coloring is just superb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway