Pilgrim Corinne

Hello!!!  Hope your Saturday was a great one!!!  I didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked... My hubby is gone as you know with my youngest... and so I had to help with the homework of the other 3 that are in high school... review their papers etc.... And of course play a bit of taxi.  So I crafted a bit but not much.

I'm here to share with you a creation that I made last weekend and didn't have time to blog and since the challenge is closing soon I better get moving before Corinne stops me from playing in the next one!!! Yup it's the challenge over at Simply betty Stamps and since I don't want to sit it out... and since I already did the project I better get my butt moving right?!? ;o)

So I made a little ATC for this using all scraps from my pile.  If we were creating with Pilgrim Corinne the challenge was to use Fall colors.
It's a pretty funny little digi so I figured the ooops done on my label maker would be perfect for this.  I added some little buttons from my stash and that's it.  The image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Simply Betty Fan challenge - Fan challenge Freebie
  2. Drunken stampers - Diner
  3. Inkspirational challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post... I still have more to come lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fantastic ATC Vicky!!! Thanks for playing along with the "Diner" challenge on Drunken Stampers this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC Vicky, Thanks for playing along with us at the Drunken Stampers for the Diner challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Vicky! Thanks for playing with the Drunken Stampers this week for the Diner challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun ATC! Great colouring, too. So glad you played along with the Drunken Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahaha! I think I may have said a different word than OOPS but that's what makes this so darn cute! Love it :) Thanks so much for coming to play with the Drunken *hiccup* Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. Always love Betty images and Corrine is a stickler for doing the challenges. Glad you played along with us at Drunken Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Thanks for drinking with us this week. Good thing you posted your Simply B challenge...Corrine will cut you off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. Always love Betty images and Corrine is a stickler for doing the challenges. Glad you played along with us at Drunken Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being chosen our "Life of the Party" at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being named this week's Life of the Party at Drunken Stampers! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Congrats on being chosen as the Life of the Party at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny image - I had a bit of a laugh. Great card. Of course love the image! Thanks for sharing with at Inkspirational. We hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway