Melonheadz DT - fall colors

Hello everyone!!! It's Monday again... and that means it's time for a new challenge over at Melonheadz.  This time our challenge for you is Fall colors!  That's pretty cool for any Thanksgiving creations that you are still doing or other thank you cards!

Here's my little card using the great Happy Fall bundle.  Such a great fall filled digi set!!!

the paper is from my Bobunny - Autumn Song collection.  I used my Quickutz nesting rectangles dies.  The buttons are from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi!  What's great it's that it's all pre-colored so super fast to put together!!!
I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Mark's Finest Paper Speedy - Sketch and buttons
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes
  3. Dreamvalley challenges - Clean and simple
  4. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
That's it for now!!!  I'm hoping to be back tonight... but we will see lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful fall image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Button Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall colors Vicky. Great card. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, Vicky, love the colouring here, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Vicky. I love the colours and the CAS feel to it. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card. Lovely colours.

    Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway