Lucy Lion

You know that I'm a total addict of Progressive challenges or freebie challenges... well I found one on FB here.  It's the dragon's lair digi group!!!  And this month the challenge is to use the super cute Lucy lion.  I decided to use her on a tag.  And I needed to post her soon... the challenge ends this week!

I made this tag by soaking a bunch of tags in tea ;o) I've been meaning to try that out for awhile and this was the perfect time to do so.

The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I used some ribbon from the dollar store.  I added some buttons also from the dollar store.  The sentiment and card stock were cut using my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  The papers are from my scrap pile.  Just love when I can use some!!!

So I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:

  1. Stamping Dragon - Freebie challenge
  2. Catered crop - Animal house
  3. Creative inspirations paint - Anything goes
  4. Cute card thursday - Anything but a card
That's it for this post!!!  And for tonight!!!  I will be seeing you tomorrow.

Hugs

Comments

  1. A brilliant tag Vicky, love the cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I have used the tea bag technique when I had my shop to turn handmade sewn items into antiques. I never thought to try it with tags. But I will now...Lovely and thanks for the inspiration Vicky...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, Vicky, she looks like she has lapped up all the cream, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun tag. Love the little add ons.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway