Little girl with Big hat

Ok last post for the night... well actually it's morning right... and in that case there's another one coming lol

Anyway... I had the great freebie from Just some lines blog all printed out and just waiting to be used!  So that's what I did today!  Their challenge right now is 3 or more different embellishments.  I used the 3!

The little freebie is called Little girl with Big hat and I thought it was a great image to make a little b-day card.  I'm needing some right now to great a box to send to my Grandma for Christmas.  There's not much that I can give her and that she would need since she's 95... but she's always needing cards so that's a good gift.


The paper is from MME - Blink of an eye.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  The image was cut using my large and scallop square and the sentiment the large and scallop circle from Spellbinder.  I used my crop-a-dile corner cutter for the image.  I added a little charm also from my stash and some Robin's nest drew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Just some lines - 3 or more embellishments
  2. Tuesday morning sketches - Sketch
  3. Paper creators crafts - Birthdays
  4. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  5. Crafting by designs - Anything goes with a twist of birthday
That's it for tonight!!!  Going to bed now lol 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful ! Thanks so much for joining our embellishment challenge at Just Some Lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Just Some Lines.

    ~ Crystal
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty.Love the papers you've chosen and the big bow finishes it off beautifully.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway