Ike's World challenge blog

Hello everyone!  This is the time for a new challenge over at Ike's world challenge.  And this time I'm on this blog because I'm doing a nice little Christmas card ;o)  So it can be shown on this side of my world.

The challenge that we have for you this time is winter is here.... yup... it's here all right... it was -10degrees celcius yesterday!!!  What a way to wake up on a Monday morning... so anyway I digress lol

For this card I used the great image Rockies from the set Canada Bundle.  I was soooo excited when Ike did this bundle so I'm super happy to be using this image.

The paper that I used is from Authentique - Peaceful.  I thought it was really perfect for this.  I added some bling from my stash as well as a little riftrack ribbon.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored just a tad with my copic and to which I added a bunch of stickles.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Outlawz challenges - Sketch
  2. Crazy challenge - Snowy winter
  3. Craft a scene - Trees, trees, trees
  4. Crafting when we can challenges - Winter
  5. Marks finest papers - Green Christmas
That's the 1st post of the day... I have one more on the way hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Just beautiful. Loving the touches of green.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is stunning, I just love the elegance of this card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful project! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Zara :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Vicky! Love the sparkly winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful winter scene brilliant design Ginny♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image , lovely card.......Lis SF&F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - I am so glad you liked this Canada Bundle :-D xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky this is just beautiful! Coloring just one of the trees is so powerful and just so reminiscent of the West. I didn't see a bundle for Canada...You have really done a beautiful job with it. "Oh Canada...Our Home..." xox Samara

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Vicky! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful snowy scene. Thank you, for joining us in the
    Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exquisite, Vicky! Love the black and white with the pop of green in the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you've only added colour to the tree. Thanks for joining us at Craft A Scene this month.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful image and card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Winter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty snowy scene. beautiful.
    thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! What a beautiful image! Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! What a peaceful and pretty scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft a Scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of work w/ all those mattes and layers. Turned out beautiful. So love that single tree in front. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Vicky!!! Your card is so very pretty & I do LOVE that layout you used....you really made a gorgeous scene!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back next week for our Calendar/Countdown challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is the image I wanted to use for my fall card and colour it digitally but unfortunately it didn't work out at all. You've done a beautiful job and it has made me realize that this would be a beautiful monochromatic card or even be great using the spotlight technique. Ah, so many ideas, so little time! Great job teammie! Sorry it took me so long to get here!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway