Happy Christmas - St Nicolas day - Nicecrane - Stella

Hello folks!!!  I had promised to share with you the card that I made for my niece using the great digi from Nicecrane design and well life was crazy... but I'm here tonight to share it with you!

So I used an image from this fabulous set that you can find here.
Happy Santa CS - Click Image to Close

So this is for Stella!  I made the sentiment myself with the indications from my SIL.  I just love this image because it really looks like the twins (except that they are both blond... one boy and one girl)

The papers are from MME - Holly Jolly.  I love the vintage feel of this card.  I used some ribbons from my stash.  The charm is also from my stash.  I used some vintage photo distress ink around the edge of some of the papers.

Here's a closer look at the pre-colored digi.  It's really perfect for those faster cards... well this card was not fast because I ended up working on the layout more... but that's the flexibility that it gives you!

Hope you like it!!! And I'm really hoping this will be a great souvenir for my little 1 1/2 year old niece ;)  I know that her mom is keeping all of the cards in a box for them for later!!!  What a great idea... didn't do that for my kids...

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Robyns fetish challenge blog - vintage style
  2. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - For a child
  3. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge2 - Extra challenge for Christmas
  4. My time to craft challenge - Special Christmas - so yes this was made as a very special memory card for my little niece Stella!!!
That's it for this post!!!  I will be back with one more!!!

hugs



Comments

  1. Lovely card. Your papers are so nice. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky...I love that wonderful set. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have kept all my cards since I was 10, and have all my children's cards since birth, Brian is always trying to get me to part with them, but no chance, LOL....Stunning card, Vicky, I am green with envy that you get to play with these fabulous designs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Santa is fabulous. I love the vintage look of this card. Wonderful Job!! Thank You for sharing with The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and the Santa is brilliant, perfect card for your niece. Thanks for sharing with us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway