Fresh Brewed DT post - Building a snowman

Hello everyone, I'm sooooo happy it's Saturday!  So a day off.  Now just need to see what I will be doing this weekend... might end up being my Christmas tree... Meanwhile it's time for my DT post over at Fresh Brewed designs.

For my post in keeping with my Christmas creating here's a little card using the digi Building a snowman.


I used paper from MME - Be Merry for this card.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.  I used my scallop and large circles from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored iwth my copics.  I added a bunch of stickles to the snowman and the snow.  The fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC, it was part of the great Christmas club!!!  You don't want to miss those...

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafts 4 eternity - Non traditional Christmas
  2. Patties creations challenge - Christmas card
  3. Qkr stampede - Starting to look a lot like Christmas
  4. Happy campers - Glitter it

That's it for now!  I'm not sure if I will have time for another post today... but I wish you all a fabulous Saturday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a cute card. Love it! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just makes me smile! I love the colors and the super sweet layout! SO pretty!
    Hope you have a happy weekend.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, Your card is so beautiful! I love the colors you used. The layout is perfect for this image. Love the papers. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card. Love the quilted layout.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card! Nice image and backing papers...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. Great design with the different patterned papers and that lovely winter image. Thanks for playing along at QKR Stampede last week, so sorry for my late comment. Still hope to see you back in on our current challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch and love the image! The colors you chose are fantastic too!! Thanks for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway