Buddy the fox

OHHHHH MYYYYY... there's an opportunity to be a guest designer over at Meljen's Design  and I soooo love their image.  I play as often as I can... and I was waiting anxiously for an opportunity to apply as a DT... that never happened :(  So couldn't take the chance to miss this... Now the bad part is that they will only take 2 people... and of course there are so many talented folks out there that I'm really not thinking that I will get in...   But I still have to try my luck right?!?!

So I'm playing this time with the very cute Buddy the fox - Snowbuddy knows.  I just think he's adorable and right now he's 50% off... so only 1.5$... can I tell you that I will be going for a shopping spree?!?


The challenge over at Meljen's right now is Blackout. So use a black card base.  I basically framed everything in black.  Even the snowflake lol  I used my new paper from Bobunny - Mistletoe collection.  I used my large and my scallop oval from Spellbinder.  The corner flourishes are from Cheery Lynn Design - Lace Corner B166.  I used my memory box - Precious Snowflakes.  I added some red pearls from my stash to it all.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and then I added some stickles all over it!  The sentiment is from Create with TLC I just love it because it's in French!!  Perfect for my relatives.
I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Meljens designs - Blackout
  2. Perfect sentiments challenge - Christmas sketch - need to have a sentiment on it. It was already closed... ooops...
  3. Gem challenge - Sparkle
  4. Simply create too - Snow or use only white - I obviously used snow lol
That's it for this time... I still have another one coming lol ;o)  Hope you will be back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vickyy: Your card is really cute. Love the image.

    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs
    Divya
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://pinkpapercastle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card....love the layout.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun, love the image! Thanks for joining u sat A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Vicky : Your card is very cute Glad you participated in our "Snow [or Use only White]" Challenge.

    The Simply Create Too Design Team will be taking the remainder of December to spend time with our families. Please join us again on 3 January 2014 for our next challenge and Birthday Bash. We'll have lots of crafting fun!

    Merry Christmas & Happy 2014,

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you made all of the details pop using black. The red pearls add a great spark of color! Good luck on the GDT call!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Black Out Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway