Heads up ;o)

Hello everyone!!! Hope you are having a fabulous Thursday!!!  I'm here just for a quick post to let you know that we have started showcasing our wonderful sponsors for Open-minded crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will come and read up on them?  And while you are there you should join up as a follower so you don't miss any of the action that will take place.

They are pretty awesome, Susan and I are really getting excited about this adventure!  Don't forget the DT call will be starting on November 1st ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. I am so excited!! :) Thanks for being so awesome!! this is going to be so fun and I would never have done it without you!! And I hope your day is going better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting excited for you both, getting closer xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10