Tammy Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 76

Hello everyone!  It's Monday again!!! And this time it's the Monday of the budget tour... that takes forever. So this is going to be such a long week.... But anyway this is the time for the new challenge over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and this time it's about food so any image with food!!!

Our sponsor for you this week is
Eureka Stamps

And for this card I used the digi 20002 sm Ice cream Bear.


The paper was from MME - Life of the party.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I added a little button from my stash as well.  And I had some left over letters... I used them for this.  I used my small and large squares from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Chocolate coffee cards - Sweet treats
  2. Crafts 4 eternity - summer sun
  3. Simply create too - For a child
  4. Charisma cardz - Ice Cream - and loooove chocolate ;o)
  5. Cute card thursday - Button
Have a great Monday!  I have 2 more coming up, hope you come back for them.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Hee hee - look at that fabulous bear. You have coloured that beautifully and I love the little ice cream button. Superb card Vicky :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card, great work. Thanks for joining us at CC&CC challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this challenge.

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Vicky: Your card “For a Child” in our Challenge #44 is so cute–I love ice cream too! Thank you for joining us.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute. Really fun image and lovely charm on your bow.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10