Tammy Scrapin corner challenge # 74

It's Monday again... wow is it me or do the weekends go super fast... and well the weeks not so much lol.  So anyway it's time for a new challenge over at Tammy's Scrapin corner.  This time our challenge for you is Music!  And our fabulous sponsor is
QKR Stampede

For my card I used the great Digi 23401 Howling Coyote.  I thought it was perfect for the music as don't coyote sing at the moon?  Anyway that was my story and I'm sticking to it.  I left it fairly CAS because I really loved the paper and didn't want to hid it.


The paper is from MME - The station.  I used my pinking circle large and my large circle all from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and my chalk for the sky.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Time 4 scrap - Night mystery with a die ( well I used some dies and it is a night time digi)
  2. Sister act card challenge - anything goes
  3. Hanna and friends - Anything goes
This is the 1st post of the day.  I hope that you will be back for the other 2 that are coming up.

Hugs

Comments

  1. The sentiment is so true Vicky and that little 4-legged friend is really singing his lungs out.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at Time 4 Scrap and good luck
    Hugs
    aurane/DT-T4S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper you have used and that zig-zag matting! Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10