Lemonade bubbles

Hello everyone!!!  I have finally played with my house mouse stamps!!!!  At least one of them ;o)  I have felt totally intimidated to actually play with them because the cards made with them are soooo awesome... and well my cards are pretty ordinary...  So I totally went all out!!!  And I have done so to be able to play in a few challenges.

I also have received my gorgeous dies from Joanna Sheen and just NEEDED to try them out ;o)  I also got a bunch of other House mouse stamps that were on sales... yup... what can I say I'm an addict ;o)

So I really went embellishment crazy... hope you like it!!!


I have used some paper from Summer fresh by Simple story.  I used my Label 2, Label 8 and my decorative label 8 from Spellbinder.  I went really all out and used some of my fabulous flowers from Wild orchids white cosmos.  I also added a rose from Recollection.  I added some stickles to the flowers.  I used some pearls!!! I embossed the polka dot paper with my Quickutz polka dots embossing folder. I had seen in a magazine someone embossing polka dots on a polka dot paper and thought that was fun.

Here's a closer look at the image that I stamped.  I used some copics and I put crushed olive distress ink.  The sentiment is a stamp from Serendipity stamps - 988 QCL lemons.  I just loooove being able to use my stamps!!!  Don't use them enough...
And here's a closer look at the awesome flowers and the fabulous new dies from Joanna Sheen.  They cut so very well and sharp.  They also embossed really well!  It's Leaves and stamens SD005 and Leafy flourish SD013.
Hope you like my card!!!  Is it up to the standards of house mouse?!?  I just loooove those little stamps.

I am entering this following challenges:

  1. House mouse-challenge - Liquid refreshments
  2. Joanna sheen challenge - Embossing dry or heat - went with dry
  3. Gem challenge blog - Summer
  4. Totally gorjuss - Hot hot hot - What's better on a hot day than lemonade.... ;o)
  5. Creative corner challenges - Eat drink be merry
  6. Daring cardmakers - Sweet thing - I'm thinking lemonade is pretty yummy and sweet!
  7. The sweetpea stampers - Embossing wet or dry - did dry
That's it for me for today!!!  So looking forward to reading your comments... hope you will have liked my card.  I'm really nervous showing my very 1st house mouse... ;o)

Extra note after the fact, this card was spotlighted over at Joanna Sheen Challenge OMG OMG OMG so very happy and excited ;o)


Hugs

Comments

  1. What a wonderful card Vicky. Your colouring is superb, the flowers are wonderful and everything about the card is so colourful. Good luck with your challenges. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Vicky and your cards are not ordinary, they are all so creative and considering the time you have I don't know how you pull of such creativity... I love the mouse stamp, gorgeous!! and I am in love with the blooms and floral swirl... the layout is amazing..beautiful job my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! Love the mice and the die cuts too!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cards made with that saying and this is no exception. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for The Sweet Pea Stampers embossing challenge - Hazel, Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving everything about it, Vicky! Marvelous coloring, and I love the pearl 'spray' above the flowers. You nailed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vicky! Lovely to see you doing a HM card and it's fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back, wearing my DT hat to thank you for entering at Sweet Pea Stampers. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creation and super choice of image for our theme at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. The image is adorable and I love the colours
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty & sweet card! Thank you for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky, you have made a wonderful bright and cheery House Mouse card here. Perfect. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “embossing - wet or dry or both” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Vicky! I just saw you are the Daily Talent Spotlight over at Joanna Sheen. I was in the spotlight yesterday and was absolutely delighted! Beautiful card - you deserve the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congrats on your spotlight!!! And thank you so much for letting me know! ;o)

      Delete
  13. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge and Joanna Sheen challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Mousey hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card Vicky, a lovely design and colour scheme. Your details are gorgeous and adorable image - it that's a Pink Gin - pour me one!!!

    Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vicky, no need to be nervous, your card is stunning. Love this stamp and what you have done with it. So many beautiful details and embellishments to look at and enjoy. We are so happy that you have joined us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and shared your card with us.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. A sweet 'refreshing' card :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
    Hugs, Kat W x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what a sweet image and I love your embellishments too. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Vicky super cute mousey creation love all the great colours you managed to get in there, awesome..sweet mousey image & colouring love it.

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends Liquid Refreshments chall..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally cute! I love your style and I love all the die, details and pretty coloring on this! Great card and we so appreciate you digging out your HM image and joining us in the House Mouse & Friends challenge. Hugz! Nancy - GDT

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous house mouse card! Thanks for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card, thank you for your application to join us at Gruffies & Guests good luck
    Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10