Melonheadz DT card - summer fun

My last card for the day at least for now is for the Melonheadz Friends.  This time our challenge is Summer fun!

For my card I used Water Fun Bundles.  The awesome Waterwings boy and Towels.

I used paper from watermelon gazpacho soup.  I also used the great Dear Lizzy Neapolitan by American craft.  I used my classic square large and small from Spellbinder as well as my awesome sun from quickutz.  The letters are from American Craft as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I merged and colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Red carpet studio challenge - Going digital
  2. Scrappy frogs challenge - summer vacation
  3. The stamping chef - stars and stripes ( I'm off the team... but miss you guys!!!  Love your creations!!)

I hope you have a fabulous Monday!!!  So happy to be off for the day!!!  I'm hoping to enjoy some crafting time.  I need to get ahead on my DT work for the upcoming weeks.

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one…

Comments

  1. Oh Vickie, this card makes me smile! He is sooo cute and fun. Such a talented Lady you are!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card, Vicky! Fun merged image -- love the rubber ducky. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeeHee, this guy does need some sun me thinks...lol Cute, cute card...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky he is just too stinkin adorable!! Such a fun card!! Thank you for sharing with us for our Stars N Stripes Challenge at The Stamping Chef Challenge!

    Hugs' sweetie we miss you too!!
    Jackie - TSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun is right! Your colouring turned out great. Love how you merged the images too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10