Daisy doodles challenge # 81

It's time for another challenge over at Daisy Doodles challenge this time it's about Cute n cuddly!  So pretty easy since so many images are cute and cuddly right?!?

For my card I decided to use the wonderful Feelin' Bad Freddy.



For this card I used paper from Lilybee design.  I used my ribbon tag trio 3, scallop and classic circle from Spellbinder.  I added some ribbon from my stash as well as some button brads.  The flourishes were from the Dollar store.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. A gem of a challenge blog - Make it cute
  2. 2 sisters challenge blog - Sparkle and shine (the flourish are really sparkly)
  3. Crafty ribbons challenge - anything goes with a ribbon
  4. Paper-crafting journey - Ribbon or lace (used a ribbon)
This is post number 4!  Still 2 more to come!!!!  oh yeah I'm on fire!  Well I was when I made all those... it's a good thing that I work in advance because with the cold I have I would not have been able to do so many...


Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a cute card! I love that background paper and how you did your quilt on the bed to go along with it!! That bear is adorable , you know how he feels don't you having that cold bug and all? lol You are always on fire!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love this image for a get well card :)

    Hope you are feeling better yourself too hunny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Vicky. I love the background designer paper and how everything just matches. That flourish is wonderful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, love the cute bear in bed, so adorable! and love the way you colored it up! Plus the matching DP paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just adore that "quilted" background paper, Vicky! Wonderful image and lovely flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card, thanks for playing at CR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty. Thanks for joining us at PCJ challenges. --Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is such a cute image. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10