Starry Holly

One of my sons is sick today... so I'm home with him even if I had a huge day at work... I guess I'll have even more tomorrow.

So I just had to play again at Meljen's with their sketch.  I used a wonderful digi called Starry Holly.

I kept this card really CAS... I usually go all out... not this time.  I used paper from American Craft - Jolly and some American Craft - Dear Lizzy buttons.

I colored the image with my copics and added some stickles to the stars.
Here's a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC it's part of the set here.

For this card I decided to play along with some wonderful colors from Dynamic Duos!  I had not played in forever!
And I followed the sketch over at Meljen's 


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 365 cards - CAS
  2. Dynamic duos challenge - Colors shown above
  3. Kaboodle doodles - Use circles in anyway
  4. Word art wednesday - Anything goes - God's goodness (just discovered this awesome challenge through someone posting on my blog!)
  5. Meljens designs - sketch challenge
  6. Simon says stamps- anything goes
I really love how this card has turned out.  What do you think?

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Your card is just adorable! Hope your son feels better! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS card, Vicky! You are so creative, and I am SUPER glad that you came by to play along in our challenge. Next week is a doubler prize week, and I really hope you will come back! I'm blessed to meet you and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful art shared in our challenges!
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely CAS style card and a great version of the sketch! The DP you've used is beautiful and the image works so well with this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your CAS design, Vicky! It's a great take on the sketch. Love that sentiment, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky,
    CAS has it's own particular endearing qualities. I admire anyone who colors (beautifully) as you have done. Bring more it inspires me. Thank you for linking it with us at WAW.
    Psalm 103 Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson,
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. beutiful card! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classic in these colors, Vicky! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Christmas card. Love all the papers you used and that image is awesome. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so loving this card. I think you did a fantastic job on keeping it simple. The American Craft paper is so interesting that more could easily detract away from it. :D You definitely a great job with the holly and ofc the Create with TLC sentiment is gorgeous and goes perfectly! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs Vicky! Love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that same image and just might have to make time to use it. Would look great on a tag....Lovely job and so sorry about your son being sick. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh love this...I envy people who can do CAS and you've done an excellent job! Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely holiday card! I love the DP you used and image you used! Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, MD DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, thankyou for joining us over Kaboodle Doodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely sentiment - very ornate and pretty! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10