Winter happiness

Hello Everyone!  I'm back!  I crafted all afternoon and it was sooooo therapeutic!!!!  So very happy.

I came across a wonderful freebie and just had to create with it.  You can find it at Jen's Digi Stamps.  Such a talented artist.


For this card I used paper from Little yellow bicycle.  I used my long classic rectangle by Spellbinder.  The banner was made with my CM border punch.  I added some foam snowflakes and some Robin's Nest dew drops.

I have colored this image with my copics, I added some stickles to the lining and the ear-muffles.  I also put some glossy accent to the glasses.  I used broken china distress ink around the image.
For the sentiment I went with another wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC and you can purchase it here.


I followed this amazing sketch and I'm just in time to enter the challenge:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday morning sketches - Sketch
  2. Jen's digis - contest using this digi
  3. Lej designs challenge - anything goes
So that's it for this card.  Hope you like it!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo

 

Comments

  1. Super fab card! You did a great job with the freebie and good luck with the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this! I love her glittery ear muffs. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I LOVE the colors! Those foam snowflakes are awesome.. I need some of those LOL Wow.. I always need what you have!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Vicky! Love the papers & colors you chose. Your image is so sweet, and the sentiment goes perfectly with her! Nice take on the sketch! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love that sentiment :) and those snowflakes look fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Vicky!!! I really like the snowflakes and the blue theme... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute! Love the snowflakes. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Vicky. What a fab image and your papers and colours are perfect. Have a good day.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!! I love the image and sentiment!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Sweetie, thank you for joining in LEJ Designs challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now this is adorable. I love that sentiment. Great job again. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and cute card...love the sentiment and the snowflakes! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Vicky! Love what you did with this freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10