Tammy's Scraping corner - Challenge #25

This week at Tammy scrapin corner we have a really easy peasy challenge for you!  It's about layering!  How easy is that?!?

Our fabulous sponsors this week are:


 and DigiDarla Designs\

For my 1st card I used JJ Shopping doesn't come cheap from Bugaboo.  I decided to make an easel card to showcase this digi.

My paper for this card is from First Edition - Sweet Owl 6x6 and I also used some card stock from the dollar store (love it when it's cheap lol so I can splurge on other stuff!).  I used Label 11 to cut the digi and the paper underneath.  The sentiment is cut using standard circle and the brown cardstock with scallop circle.     And the white on the inside is with Label 10.  I used a MS border punch as well.  I added some pearls from the dollar store as well as 2 buttons from a huge pack purchased at Walmart.

I added some Ribbon that I got at a local craft store called Omer De Serres (got it on special :D) and the charm I purchased at the wonderful Stamp and Create on-line store.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics:


And a side view of the card


For the 2nd card I used Caring Duck from Digi Darlas.  Just love their wonderful digis.  

The paper is from First Edition - Summer breeze 6x6.    I used the following spellbinders to cut it out: floral accent (for the corner embellishments), Classic squares, Classic circle and Scallop circles.  The little flowers are from Omer De Serres (got them on sale yay for me :D)

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and I added 2 little dots from little packages bought also on sale at Omer De Serres.



I followed this sketch to do Caring Duck:
carlysketch 63


I really hope that you will be joining us at Tammy scrapin corner.  I really really love to comment on all your wonderful entries!

I'm entering Shopping doesn't come cheap in the following challenges:

  1. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
  2. Craft-room challenge - Pins and or charms (used a charm) - 2nd entry
  3. Catch the bug blog - recipe challenge (1 ribbon, 2 buttons and 3 colors (pink, brown and purple))
  4. Bearlymine-challenges - Anything goes (2nd entry)
  5. Qkr stampede - Anything goes (2nd entry)

I'm entering Caring duck in the following challenges:
  1. Sketches by carly - Sketch
  2. The paper shelter - Anything goes'
  3. Rubys rainbow - butterflies
  4. Whimsy inspires - lots of layers 
  5. Crafty sentiments - Flowers (2nd and last entry)
So that's my 1st post for the day... you know that there's 2 more coming up!!! :D  I just love this.  And to top it off, I'm on vacation today!!!!  YAY I'll craft a bit and mostly take care of getting the school stuff ready since kids are starting this week.

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Outstanding Card, And Thank you for another Great DT creation.
    Founder Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards!!! Your coloring always amazes me!! Love those images you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice & very informative blog. I like this information, you have done fantastic job.It will help a lots of people.Great Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your fabby looking cards. They are really lovely. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic sentiment for JJ, Vicky. Love the way you did the stand up on that one. And that little ducky -- how precious! Great flower embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are so sweet and cute!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous fun card! Thanks for joining us at BMC and Diva's this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been such a busy girl. More fabulous creations. That little duck is so cute! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely cards and so fun.Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow ' Butterflies' challenge.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Vicky. I love the side view. Great easel card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky, I forgot to comment on the "ducky", lol. He is such a cutie. I love this image and I love your coloring and those yellow roses around the image. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful butterfly card

    Thankyou for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow for our Butterfly challenge

    Hope to see you again soon

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both great cards. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic cards. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards, I love the fun image and sentiment on your CRC entry! Thanks for joining in with our Charms/Pins theme and good luck in the draw.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great fun card, great sentiment. Thanks for joining us a Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Vicky and love the colours.
    Thank you for joining in the fun over at Catch The Bug
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card. You did a great job with Carly's sketch
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous set of cards, both beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-room challenge this fortnight and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab card hun love the image very cute thank you for joining our challenge at whimsy stamps

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10