Happy 5 years anniversary

Wow time sure flies!!!!  This week will be the 5 years anniversary of my SIL and my brother!  So tonight I'm babysitting the beautiful twins ;)))  Very excited about it and hope that I can handle 2 at once... but I'm going with my daughter Megan so at least I will have extra hands!


I really wanted to make a card for them and this week while shopping with my friend I found a wonderful stamp on sale for peanuts... or should I say cherries ;) that was perfect for this.  I decided to go CAS for this card.


So here it is:
I really love how it turned out.  I created the sentiment in word and cut the sentiment as well as the 2 circles with spellbinders nestabilities.  I doodled around the sentiment.


The cherries are colored with copics.  Don't they look like they're having fun?!?


I really hope that my SIL will not check the internet in the next hour... she's been known to see my post quite fast... so hopefully she's really busy with the twins!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:



  1. Cas-ual fridays - CAS sweet spots
  2. Totally papercrafts - doodling
  3. Anything challenge - Anniversary
  4. Crafty creations challenges - Wedding or anniversary.
So that's it for now.  I won't have the chance to post again tonight... I'll have my hands full ;)

Hope you liked my card.  BTW it's not too late to enter the challenge at Jacksons digital expressions for Anything goes with color twist or at Digi darlas with tic tac toe.  And if your creation is girly please come by Tammy scrapin corner to hook it up!!!

Come by tomorrow for my Crafting when we can challenges DT post.

I hope you will leave me a comment ;)  So love to read them and I love to see new followers as well!

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Very aweet card, love the colours, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Red and white is such a timeless color combination. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, great simple colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're the perfect pair for an anniversary card and doesn't that polka dot frame suit them well too :0)
    Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it didn't take you long to use the cherries..LOL!! I'm sure they loved it!! great card! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Love the red and white together and the dotted paper behind the cherries is perfect:) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun sentiment, Vicky! The dots look great with those cherries. Thank you for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week!! Have a great weekend! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10