Eva the witch

Here's a card just for me ;)  The people who know me know that I love fantasy.  I read tons of books on vampire, witch and other of that kind.  Last week when I purchased images from Stichy Bear Digital.  I had purchased Eva the witch.  She's a digi from Delicious Doodle.  I just fell in love with this digi image.  So today I really wanted to do something with her.  From the start I wanted to do something in monochrome colors.  I just thought it would be the perfect choice for this image.
It's funny because as I was trying to choose my papers from the pack of Me & my big idea I had put my image on top of the paper showing the choices... and guess what... that was the choice I made ;)  Here's the look prior to me cutting it down.
There was a challenge that I wanted to enter all week... but couldn't figure out what to use as recycled material lol this just happened!  It feels like my cards are taking a life of their own... maybe it was the witch acting out!

I'm entering this little one in the following challenges:
  1. Delicious doodles challenge - I used my square nestability die to cut the image, there's the delicious doodle image and I added glitter to the neckline, necklace, earings and cross. So my bingo line is the horizontal middle line.
  2. Paper play challenges - monochrome and ribbon.
  3. Especially made - I recycled the top sheet of my pack.  This is great because I still have all the rest to use... and this was giving me the look that I was looking for ;)  Without sacrificing 3 sheets of paper!  How fantastic.
Back to creating I go.

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. What a pretty card. Love your design and image. Thanks for joining the Paper Play Challenges this week. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the monochrome coloring, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochrome look of your card and a fab use of the covering sheet of the paper stack. Thank you for sharing this with us at Delicious Doodles' Bingo Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hun. Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Bingo challenge, and good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10