Cute little girl

This is my last request from a colleague (at least for now... not sure when they see my cards tomorrow if I won't get more ;) ).  Her daughter is doing her 1st communion.  And she wanted something that would represent her daughter more than the cards that she was seeing at Hallmark.  She mentioned that her daughter liked zebra print, pink and black.  Here's what I came up with:
I used again the Cute girl digi from digi Darlas. I had purchased some great charms from Stamp and Create and this is one that I got as a gift (how perfect for this occasion).  I used the stamping technique I had done last weekend to make my zebra pink print.  It's done using Vintage pink distress ink from Ranger.

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
  1. Dutchdare - the sketch - I would have put it in my blog post usually... but it doesn't copy properly :( 
  2. Going-buggy - card for girl 
  3. Craft your days away - metal
So that's it!  I finished my requests... I might still craft at least one but this time it will be only for my own fun!

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Wow, another totally different card, you did a great job Vicky, thanks for entering it in my challenge, and good luck
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! and you used the cross...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! Thank you for playing with DDCC! xx Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute! Sweet card and that charm is perfect for first communion.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card and I love the cross charm.

    Thanks for joining us this fortnight in our metal challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10