B-Day card for little boy

One of my sons will be turning 11 next week.  I've been meaning to create a card for him but the inspiration was lacking... until I saw some color combination in one of the challenges.  

Looking at my card on the computer... I realize that it doesn't  really show that the background is the dark wool gray of the picture below...
Here's the great color combination:



The suggested colors are....

Avocado...Blue Mist...Grey Wool
The sketch that I followed is this one:
carlysketch 53

It was really fun to make this card.  I hope that my son likes it ;)  I used the Martian Spaceship digi image from Bugaboo.  It was a freebie!  Such fun to use.
I'm entering it in the following challenges:
  1. The play date cafe - Color combo
  2. Sketches by carly - The beautiful sketch
  3. Polka doodle - Birthday card with a number on it
  4. Delightful sketches - Fantasy
  5. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Anything goes
  6. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
  7. Love to create challenge - My last entry for the Birthday
So I'm off to make another card ;)

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Great Colors & Cute Sketch!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the color inspiration and use of Carly's sketch. I am sure your son will love it! :) I know I do. Thaks for joining us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. The gray background is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You son is goining to love this. That is a great Bugaboo image to work with. That is a great color combo for a male card. Thanks for joining us this week at Robyn's Fetish, and hope to see you back next week.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at Robyn's Fetish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute little boy card!! Great colors and fun sketch! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A smashing card sweetie.
    Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect boy card he will love it! thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles, Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky!:)
    This card is so cute! I love the little alien! Thanks for playin at Sketches By Carly!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10